Hello NONOG fellows!
UPDATE: The agenda and registration link have been published on the even page here >> NONOG-3 <<
We are happy to announce that, together with NIX, we have arranged the date and venue for our next event!
NONOG-3 will take place on 27th May 2019 at Professorboligen, Karl Johansgate 47
We started working on the agenda and we will make it available as soon as it will be set.
This is also a call for papers, where we would like to hear from you who are involved with:
- Network Operations – and you have an interesting design or development you want to present
- Network Automation – to talk about Ansible, Salt, Napalm, NSO, Inventories, or other solutions
- Network Telemetry – collection of data via NetFlow, sFlow, streaming telemetry, and handling of the data via tools like Prometheus, TICK, druid.io or others
- SDN – for WAN, transport, DC, or other parts of the network
- VNF – virtual network functions, and NFVI
- IPv6 – addressing plans, implementation stories, heads-up for the ones only starting on this path.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you there, and don’t forget to save the date – 27th May 2019!